Limerick Family Planning offer a number of counselling services including Relationship Counselling and Pregnancy Counselling. Please call for further information or refer to alternative contact information below.
IFPA Pregnancy Counselling Service
Located within Limerick Family Planning Clinic, the IFPA Pregnancy Counselling Service provides free, confidential and non-judgmental counselling to women and their partners who are experiencing an unplanned or crisis pregnancy.
At the IFPA we know that an unplanned pregnancy, or a pregnancy that becomes a crisis, can cause women to experience a range of feelings and emotions. Talking can help make sense of mixed or confused feelings.
During a counselling session, our counsellors listen and help women to explore and work through their feelings. Counsellors also provide accurate, honest and clear information about all three pregnancy options – abortion, parenting and adoption. IFPA counsellors will always support a woman’s own choice.
The following services are available at the IFPA Pregnancy Counselling Service:
- Free, confidential, non-judgmental and non-directive pregnancy counselling
- Information on abortion and how to access services in other states
- Information on adoption and parenting services
- Information on pre-natal results and options
- Free, confidential, non-judgmental and non-directive post-abortion counselling.